Survey: MyKFCExperience is the official online survey portal of KFC where they want to know their customers’ honest feedback. Knowing the feelings of the customers is extremely important to maintain a good relation with them. KFC always inspires their consumers to share their honest opinion with the company. Positive or negative, it doesn’t matter. Your honest review will help them grow as a better company and stay at the top of the competition. Customer Feedback Survey works as a platform where customers can share their opinions or concerns directly with the company. The KFC survey at www.mykfcexperience.com is an opportunity for both the company and the customers to benefit from it.
MyKFCExperience: Survey Rule and Requirements
1. If you want to take part in this survey, you should have citizenship of the United States of America.
2. You must be a valid customer at their store and save the purchase receipt from their store. The 17 digit code printed on the receipt will be useful for filling the feedback form.
3. The receipt should not be more than a week old.
4. The participant must be at least 18 years old or above.
5. To complete the survey, a basic understanding of Spanish and English language is a must.
6. Any employee, their administrative, sponsors, immediate family members, and anyone directly related to the company are not allowed to participate.
7. The survey mode is online, so that you will need a computer or a smartphone with a strong internet connection.
8. After completing the survey, you will get a coupon code that has a validity of about 14 days. It will become invalid after 14 days.
MyKFCExperience: Survey Rewards
Just like all other food giants, KFC understands the importance of user experience. The company offers a unique coupon code to acknowledge their customers for sharing their honest reviews at the end of the survey. You need to save this code and later show it to a KFC outlet to get special discounts on your order or win a KFC Go Cup, Free Chicken, French Fries, and Drinks. Fantastic deal, right?
Related Tags: Survey